For any order queries, please drop us an email with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org or dm us on instagram (@nastassjaslittleluxurys) for a quicker response and we will do everything we can to sort things out for you.
If you are not happy with your order please drop us an email within 14 days of receiving your goods. Simply return your order back to us within 28 days, once we have received the goods we will process a refund for you. As we are a small business, it will be your responsibility to pay the cost of return postage.
Sadly, we are not responsible if your return is lost in the post. As you are the sender of the item, you will need to contact the shipping company to claim compensation or loss.
We would always reccomend obtaining proof of postage and sending your item via tracked delivery.
Please be advised, I am not liable for any damages or late delivery's. This is solely down to the courier.
1st Class- £3.85 (1-3 working days)
2nd class- £3.35 (2-5 working days)
Free Delivery over £25.
What courier service do you use?
- Royal Mail
Can I change my address?
- Yes! As long as you order hasn't been sent out already, please dm us on instagram or email us and we will sort that out for you.
Are your wax melts cruelty free?
- Yes, all of our wax melts are Vegan Friendly, cruelty free and CLP compliant.
How do I use a wax melt?
-For a classic tealight heated burner- Place your wax melt into the dished area of your burner and then light a tealight below.
-For an electric burner- Place your wax melt into the dished area of your burner then simply switch the burner onto heat and melt your wax melt.
How do I remove a wax melt?
- To remove, you can wait for the wax to cool before carefully removing it.
-While the wax is cooling down, place a cotton ball or pad onto the wax and let it soak up the wax for easy removal.
We would always advise placing your burner onto a coaster when lighting a wax melt.
Can I buy your melts in bulk?
- Yes! Just drop us a dm on instagram or email us with full details and we will look into this and get back to you!
What are the benefits of soy wax in your wax melts?
- All of our wax melts are made from soy wax which is a processed form of soybean oil. Soy wax do not release any toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it is less likely to aggravate any allergies. Soybeans are naturally biodegradable which makes it easier to clean up a spill. These wax melts will have a stronger scent as scents are stronger in soy wax. Soy wax also stimulates the economy by using a natural and renewable source.
Each product will come with a CLP label, please read carefully before use.
Due to being handmade, these wax melts may differ slightly in colour. They may also display some minor frosting in appearance but don't worry this is a natural process that occurs due to being made using natural soy wax. This will not impact the scent or the quality of the wax melt in any way.
It is important to us to limit the amount of plastic on all of our orders. Therefore, each individual wax melt will be sent in a glassine bag rather than plastic or cellophane. The only plastic you will receive is the bubble wrap that your order comes in or the plastic cover on our mystery boxes. This is to ensure the safety of the product. For this reason, we do not offer clamshells or plastic wrapping on any of our melts. There is already enough plastic in the world and we do not want to add to that.